Join our team as a Post-doctoral Researcher
We are looking for a post-doctoral researcher to join our team and project on cyber norms.
As a post-doctoral researcher you will be joining The Hague Program for Cyber Norms, which is a research program at the Institute of Security and Global Affairs at Leiden University.
- Conduct independent and collaborative research in the field of international cyber security, international law and international norms regulating responsible state behaviour in cyberspace;
- Disseminate research findings through high-ranking international blind peer review journals, books, whitepapers, conference presentations, policy reports, policy advise and (inter)national popular media;
- Organise academic conferences and workshops in close cooperation with the senior fellow of the program and co-author policy papers on the basis of events organised by the program;
- Write grant proposals for new research and program activities;
- Represent the program at national and international events and engage in consultations with other stakeholders in the field of international cyber security and international norms.
You can find more information about the complete job opening and the application procedure at the Leiden University website (deadline for applying is 12 May 2020).