Applications open for Visiting Fellowships
The Hague Program for Cyber Norms invites researchers and professionals with an interest and/or background in international norms and cybersecurity at any stage of their career (from early-career researchers to established professionals) to apply for one of our visiting fellowships. We aim to be an independent and inclusive platform, welcoming experts across the world to cooperate with us when it comes to our research and other work on cyber norms.
Lucas Kello is Associate Professor of International Relations, serves as Director of the Centre for Technology and Global Affairs, and is also co-Director of the interdisciplinary Centre for Doctoral Training in Cyber Security at the Department of Computer Science at University of Oxford.
Link to Profile
Duncan Hollis is the Laura H. Carnell Professor of Law at Temple Law School, Temple University. He is an elected member of the American Law Institute.
Link to Profile
Selected visiting fellows can join us throughout the year for a period of minimum 1 week to a maximum of 1 month at Leiden University’s The Hague Campus. The fellowships cover travel and accommodation expenses.
In order to apply, please send your full application (in .pdf or .doc(x)) to Ms. Corianne Oosterbaan at email@example.com containing:
1. A statement of intent of maximum 2 pages, elaborating on the following questions:
- What you intend to work on during the fellowship;
- Why you are a fit with the program;
- How you are planning to interact with the researchers of the Program and how your own research would benefit from these interactions;
- What kind of deliverable you plan to produce during or after your fellowship;
- The desired duration and timing of your fellowship
2. A full CV, including a full list of publications.
Only complete applications will be accepted for review. After receiving your application, we will carefully evaluate your application, and let you know whether or not your application was successful within a timeframe of 4 weeks.
If you have any questions, before or after applying, please contact Corianne Oosterbaan at firstname.lastname@example.org